1. GENERAL: All quotations are made and orders accepted and executed on the understanding that the Purchaser is bound by the Conditions of Sale.
2. GUARANTEE: The Company’s products are manufactured in accordance with the latest international Test House approval specifications. Components which develop faults not caused by Clients negligence within 12 months guarantee period will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Under no circumstances can the Company accept liability for labour charges, out of pocket expenses or damage incurred by defects however caused. LIABILITY EXTENDS TO REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE GOODS ONLY.
3. PRICES: All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and exclusive of lamps, unless otherwise stated in the quotation. Whilst every endeavour will be made to invoice goods at the prices quoted and/or acknowledged the Company reserves the right to invoice at prices ruling at the time of despatch.
4. TERMS: Where credit terms are granted; payment is strictly 30 days from invoice date. Interest will be charged on overdue accounts at 2% above bank rate. Where a new account is opened, goods will only be supplied on a Pro-Forma basis. A Credit Account will be considered once a Credit Application Form is completed. The Company’s decision on credit limits is final. All goods supplied remain the property of the Company until full payment has been made for all monies due, on these goods or any other goods supplied ALL MONIES CLAUSE. Part payment on account does not transfer ownership. The Company shall have the right to discontinue delivery and the discretion to determine any contract, if the customer defaults in payment.
The Company uses professional debt collection services and legal authorities.
5.1. DESPATCH: Any times quoted for despatch are given and intended as estimates only and the Company shall not be liable for any loss for failure to deliver or despatch within these times.
5.2. DELIVERY: Direct to site upon written request only. The company cannot guarantee that the delivery will be signed for by your Company’s Personnel. Under no circumstances can the Company accept liability for alleged nondelivery if a third party signature has been obtained on site.
6. PACKING, HANDLING & DELIVERY CHARGES
UK MAINLAND ONLY: Delivery charges applicable on all orders. Specific delivery costs can be quoted on request.
7. LOSS OR DAMAGED DELIVERIES: Goods should be checked on receipt or be signed for as ‘unexamined’ and if cartons or external packaging shows signs of damage, they should be signed for as ‘received damaged’. Claims for shortages or damaged in transit should be notified in writing to the carrier and ourselves within two days of receipt and in the case of non-delivery, within ten days of the date of invoice. Regrettably, claims not signed for as ‘received damaged’ or not notified to us within this period CANNOT BE ACCEPTED as we are unable to claim from the carrier.
8. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS:
Cancellation or Amendment of orders: - If any ordered goods are cancelled or amended after manufacture has started, the Company reserves the right to charge for costs involved in accepting the cancellation or amendment. The written consent of the Company must be obtained before cancellation of any order is accepted.
Returns: - Goods may not be returned without the Company’s written consent and without completing a Detail Lighting Return Form.
Returned ‘Standard’ items are subject to a 25% re-stocking charge.
Any ‘Specified ‘items that are returned will be subject to a 50% handling charge.
Goods should be returned carriage paid to our warehouse in good re-saleable condition with its original packing. All returned goods are subject to inspection for ‘as new’ condition, if items are found to be damaged then 100% charges will apply.